- At HCI, we aim to collaborate with clients to develop and implement comprehensive strategies that advance business and community priorities by leveraging the following services:
- A full range of government and public relations support, including political consulting, lobbying, media and community relations, content development, and marketing communications.
- Advocacy on behalf of clients at municipal, state and federal levels of government.
- Monitoring legislative and regulatory issues affecting clients and related industries.
- Development of strategic messaging, community and media outreach plans, event coordination and image management.
James M. Hamilton, President
A native of Arizona, James has extensive experience in political affairs and is recognized for his propensity to navigate all levels of government. A seasoned lobbyist with noted success in achieving client goals, James has also worked for the George W. Bush Presidential Administration.
Kerry R. Hamilton, Vice President
Leading public relations and marketing programs since 1995, Kerry is a fixture in the Valley's business community. She has directed public relations programs for Banner Health, Safeway and America West Airlines, and developed comprehensive marketing communications strategies for a variety of clients.
Carly Fleege, Public Affairs Associate
Carly is a passionate public affairs professional with a range of government, community and media relations experience. After obtaining a Master’s Degree in Public Policy, she spent three years with the Arizona Department of Administration as the legislative liaison and public information officer. Carly continues to pursue her fascination with public policy and the legislative process as a public affairs associate with HCI.
Ranked #8 for Top Lobbying Firms in Phoenix Business Journal’s Book of Lists